Friday, September 7, 2012

We kiss

This month, my partner and I are coming up on 6 years. We have both been through a few relationships and I think sometimes, we are surprised that things are going so good. 
When we met, we didn't have any preconceptions of the future, we were just two people that enjoyed hanging out together. Part of me knows that helped. The other thing that I know helped was our complete enjoyment in kissing one another. :) We kiss alot. It has to be my favorite thing. I love being around someone who wants to kiss me, and does. More importantly, I want to be kissed by him. I think by keeping that close, intimate enjoyment of our relationship, we made a huge difference in our ability to weather the storms we've been through. I am so thankful to him, and I sure hope I get many more kisses from him in the years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Followers

Demand Al Jazeera!